Aurora, CO 80014
LaborMax Staffing, the leader in labor and staffing is now hiring for a full time Branch Manager at our #1 nation-wide ranked branch!
MUST have sales and strong operations management experience.
We are looking for someone that is up to the challenge of taking on an extremely successful, yet demanding branch. With long strenuous days (being on-call 24/7), this position includes a high-level of expectations that must be met daily.
Our Branch Manager for this location has been promoted and we are in need of someone who can not only fulfill the positions needs, but take it to an even higher entity with an outlook on maximum potential. The Branch Manager consistently earned $100k a year and has shaped this branch into being #1 in our nation-wide company. We will not take anything less than our previous Branch Manager modeled, as we will guide you to be successful, provide continued support and guidance. This position is of a high-level accountability and responsibility that requires a strong tenacious personality.
We are an upbeat fast pace people industry. We pride ourselves on creating a valuable connection between workers searching for employment and businesses seeking a solution to their staffing needs. We work within a vast array of industries and provide part-time, full-time and temp-to-hire positions. We are looking for top-notch players that enjoy a challenge.
Starting Base Salary of $50,000 plus major bonus opportunity.
Most Branch Managers will bring home between $75,000 to $100,000 per year.
We are setting interview dates and times now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to set yours.
Job Description: Reporting to the District Manager or Owner of the entity, the Branch Manager's responsibility is to provide leadership, to plan, to organize, and direct activities and strategies for the assigned branch to assure that operational and financial goals are reached. The Branch Manager must maintain all sales and recruiting goals determined by The District Manager. The Branch Manager must also manage and provide direction to branch staff on how to effectively meet or exceed company goals through controlling expenses and increasing branch sales. The Branch Manager must wear many hats and be able to adjust to change at a moment's notice.
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
• Motivating staff by providing clear direction and positive feedback.
• Directing branch customer service activities to establish and improve customer service.
• Planning, directing and monitoring sales activities, which include communicating and tracking sales goals and increasing business-to-business sales.
• Sales for the branch through cold calling, maintaining relationships with perspective clients, following up with inactive clients, cold calling business to business and through online sources and ads.
• Managing account receivables and ensuring credit worthiness of all clients.
• Conducting branch weekly close, preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information.
• Recruiting and dispatching and/or driving of temporary workers to work sites.
• Providing staff development, leadership and training in sales, marketing and branch operations.
• Assisting in the hiring, training, counseling and promoting of personnel to ensure that a highly competent and professional branch staff is maintained.
• Encouraging high levels of performance.
• On call responsibilities are deemed to be 24/7 unless otherwise discussed and put in writing by the District Manager.
An IDEAL Branch Manager will be skilled in Sales and Recruiting while exhibiting extraordinary team building skills including the ability to motivate and mentor all branch employees. The Branch Manager must maintain a professional demeanor, a positive attitude and a high energy level at all times. A team-oriented, solution focused approach is a must.
• College Degree-Preferred but not required.
• 2 years management experience-preferably in Staffing Industry.
• Training and development skills.
• Communication skills, written and oral.
• 2 years outside sales and direct business-to-business sales.
• Profit and Lost management.
• Accounts Receivable/collection experience.
• Great decision-making skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent Management skills, operation management a strong plus.
Send your resume to email@example.com