901 Missouri Blvd Jefferson City, MO 65109
- Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or sub units, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Align parts or work pieces to ensure proper assembly.
- Lift materials or work pieces using cranes or other lifting equipment.
- Operate welding equipment.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
*Must have 1 year of experience with welding or fabrication
*Certificate for welding preferred but not necessary with experience
*Must be able to pass a welding test
*Must have welding hood, auto dark is required, welpers, speed square, soap stone (writing utinsil), torpedo level, steel toed boots, and 30 foot tape measure
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must be able to work 40 hours a week
*Attendance is a must