10774 East Illif Avenue Westminster, CO 80021
LaborMax Staffing the nationwide leader in labor and staffing is now hiring for a full time Account Manager!
We are an upbeat fast pace people industry. We pride ourselves on creating a valuable connection between workers searching for employment and businesses seeking a solution to their staffing needs. We work within a vast array of industries and provide part-time, full-time and temp-to-hire positions. We are looking for " A" players that enjoy a challenge.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Account Manager’ s primary responsibilities are the following:
· Answer telephone, and provide routine information to caller or direct caller to appropriate person. Assist with customer calls, taking job orders and general work order information or customer file information. Address potential worker’ s questions with regards to employment.
· Assist new applicants with employment process answering all questions with regards to working with LaborMax Staffing and qualifying potential workers for the completion of I? 9 documents. Administering safety exam to potential employees. Maintain level of authority with temporary workers to monitor, resolve, or direct complaints, problems, injuries as need dictates. Terminate temporary employees when necessary.
· Assist with dispatching activities which include the workers’ completion of sign in sheet, collection of advance slips, distribution of requested equipment, selecting worker for job assignment, detailing and communicating duties to selected worker and directing worker to the location of assignment.
· Input data into computer program from a variety of source documents to ensure the up keep of all employee and customer files. Assist with the development of new and existing customer data base by building relationships with clients and potential clients through telephone contact. This includes resolving client problems and price quoting within assigned parameters of authority.
· Process payroll for temporary workers from completed work ticket while collecting borrowed equipment, matching equipment sales and advances against paycheck for accuracy. Insuring proper documentation for days’ work is completed before distribution of check.
· Participate in sales activities which include but are not limited to outside cold calling, telemarketing, and developing and processing mailing label data base.
· Perform routine office support tasks including; organizing and maintaining branch filing system, operating photo copier, scanner and fax machine.
· Other marketing and sales duties as assigned by supervisor to include assisting the Branch Manager with planning, directing and monitoring all sales activities, which include communicating and tracking sales goals and increasing business-to-business sales.
· Conducting branch weekly close, preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information.
· Recruiting and dispatching and/or driving of temporary workers to work sites.
· Providing staff development, leadership and training in sales, marketing and branch operations to new hires.
· Encouraging high levels of performance.
· On call for office duties upon the request on the Branch Manager.
An IDEAL Account Manager will exhibit extraordinary team building skills including the ability to motivate other branch employees. The Account Manager must maintain a professional demeanor, a positive attitude and a high energy level at all times. A team-oriented, solution focused approach is a must.
Technical Skills and Experience guidelines:
· College Degree-Preferred but not required.
· 1 year+ management experience-preferably in Staffing Industry.
· Training and development skills.
· Communication skills, written and oral.
· 1 year+ outside sales and direct business-to-business sales.
· Profit and loss management.
· Accounts Receivable/collection experience.
· Great decision-making skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Excellent Management skills.
Starting wage of $13 per hour, $15 per hour after 90 days with opportunity for quick advancement.
We are setting interview dates and times now! Email your resume to email@example.com