CSR - Customer Service Representative
CARSON CITY, NV 89403
We are an upbeat fast-paced people industry. We pride ourselves on creating a valuable connection between workers searching for employment and businesses seeking a solution to their staffing needs. We work within a vast array of industries and provide part-time, full-time, and temp-to-hire positions. We are looking for "A" players that enjoy a challenge.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your primary responsibilities are the following:
· Answer a multi-line telephone. Assist with customer calls, taking job orders, and general work order information or customer file information. Address potential worker's questions with regards to employment.
· Assist new applicants with the employment process answering all questions with regards to working with LaborMAX Staffing and qualifying potential workers for the completion of I 9 documents. Administering safety exams to potential employees. Maintain a level of authority with temporary workers to monitor, resolve, or direct complaints, problems, injuries as need dictates.
· Assist with dispatching activities which include the workers' completion of sign-in sheet, collection of advance slips, distribution of requested equipment, selecting worker for a job assignment, detailing and communicating duties to selected workers and directing a worker to the location of assignment.
· Input data into a computer program from a variety of source documents to ensure the upkeep of all employee and customer files. Assist with the development of new and existing customer databases by building relationships with clients and potential clients through telephone contact. This includes resolving client problems and price quoting within assigned parameters of authority.
· Perform routine office support tasks including; organizing and maintaining branch filing system, operating photocopier, scanner, and fax machine.
· Encouraging high levels of performance.
An IDEAL account manager must maintain a professional demeanor, a positive attitude, and a high energy level at all times. A team-oriented, solution-focused approach is a must.
Technical Skills and Experience guidelines:
· Communication skills, written and oral.
· Great decision-making skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Basic computer skills.