Crate and Case Assembler
Newark, CA 94560
• Case and crate building
• Foam assembly and material handling
• Maintain a safe work environment and housekeeping standards in woodshop areas.
• Check work throughout builds to ensure quality conformance according to the drawings.
• Responsible for maintaining all tools and equipment and reporting any issue to the supervisor.
• Works as part of a production team. Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and be able to work in a loosely structured environment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Minimum of 2 years wood crafting experience is preferred.
• Hands-on experience in assembly and manufacturing of wood-based products.
• Demonstrated ability to build from blueprints.
• Strong basic math skills and problem-solving skills.
• Experienced with power tools such as drills and saws.
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; able to manage multiple projects.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently required to stand
• Frequently required to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Occasionally required to climb a ladder
• Frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
• Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
• Frequently lift/push/carry items up to 75 pounds
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts
• Continually exposed to loud noise
• Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used
LaborMAX Staffing complies with all Covid-19 safety guidelines and regulations. The safety of our employees is our #1 priority.