Customer Service Representative
Holton, KS 66436
Do you like helping others?
Do you want to grow and stay with a stable company?
Join our team.
· Answer a multi-line telephone. Assist with customer calls, taking job orders, and general work order information or customer file information.
· Assist new applicants with the employment process, qualifying potential workers for the completion of I 9 documents and administer safety exams.
· Assist with dispatching activities, selecting workers for a job assignment, detailing and communicating duties to selected workers, and directing a worker to the location of assignment.
· Input data into a computer program from a variety of source documents to ensure the upkeep of all employee and customer files.
· Assist with the development of new and existing customer databases by building relationships with clients and potential clients through telephone contact.
· Perform routine office support tasks including; organizing and maintaining branch filing system, operating photocopier, scanner, and fax machine.
· Communication skills- written and oral.
· Great decision-making skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Basic computer skills.
Starting wage of $14.00 per hour, with a $2.00 raise after 90 days and opportunities for quick advancement.
We are setting interview dates and times now! Submit your resume today to set yours.
LaborMAX Staffing complies with all Covid-19 safety guidelines and regulations. The safety of our employees is our #1 priority.