3705 Urbancrest Industrial Drive Grove City, OH 43123 | Contract
Working with customers to schedule and route truck deliveries and pickups, as well as, coordinating driver, equipment and freight.
- Develop daily schedules of deliveries and pickups that meet service and
- efficiency standard
- Assure that trucks are scheduled for maximum efficiency to meet Company
- service and cost objectives
- Verify that the delivery schedules are met
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with drivers and
- General business support function.
1. Monitors inbound and/or outbound driver activity
2. Monitors inbound and/or outbound freight activity
3. Ensures compliance with company and federal regulations
4. Working directly with customers on new shipments, freight status, and proof of
5. Working directly with outside carriers to tender freight as needed to meet
6. Working with dispatch software, Excel spreadsheets, e-mail, and databases
7. End on the month billing including creating invoices & back up documentation
Note: Percentages are approximate, and may vary based upon the specific job
requirements at each location.