Production Associate / Machine Operator / Material Handler / Janitorial
Portland, OR 97203
Join our rapidly expanding team today in the Portland area! Multiple positions available for day and swing shift--all temp to hire!
Benefits: Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days • Paid time off! Pay range $14 to $19 per hour, depending on shift and position.
Multiple positions available now include:
Production Associate and Lead
• Packing bagged product into boxes and or stack cases onto pallets in a refrigerated environment.
• Essential Functions include but are not limited to inspecting, monitoring, and communicating problems with equipment or product to the Lead.
• Assemble and prepare bags and boxes.
• Ensure proper coding and sealing of bags and boxes before packing into cases or onto pallets.
• Ensure proper stacking and placement of finished cases on pallets.
• Understand different case packs and weight ranges of product.
• Understand company quality standards for product defects and immediately report excessive defect levels.
• Monitor packing equipment to ensure everything is working correctly.
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Six months or more manufacturing experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of basic math skills
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Must pass drug screen
• Must pass background check
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Must be at least 18+ years old
• Must be able to work in a cold environment and must be able to work weekends.
• Must be comfortable with working a very physical job with lots of standing, bending, lifting, and repetitive movement.
• Clean backgrounds and clean UA required
Candidates will need to send in current resume to LaborMAX Staffing, we forward the resume to the customer, the customer will then review the resume and decide if they would like to interview candidate.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 7:30AM or 3:00PM or 4:30PM Shift length: 8 - 10 hours 5 days/week to include Sat. or Sun.
Positions available ASAP!
LaborMAX Staffing complies with all Covid-19 safety guidelines and regulations. The safety of our employees is our #1 priority.