Sanitation Crew Lead
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Sanitation crews maintain a high level of Food Safety and Product Quality through the cleaning and sanitation of food processing equipment, utensils, and facilities. The sanitation lead must lead their crew through the process while documenting completion and ensuring all reporting is done on a nightly basis. The lead must be detail oriented, well documented with the work their crew does, and able to spot issues and immediately address them.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
*Data tracking and recording
*Know the high standards of sanitation and assist in making sure they are met
*Be somewhat familiar with seafood processing equipment, or be able to learn quickly
*Follow and give directions
- Upon rollover of employment you become eligible for Union based pay increases, benefits, 401k, and regulations.
- Permanent hourly rate (after probation period) is negotiated at the time of permanent job offer
- Based on performance, attendance, and proficiency in training
High school diploma or GED
- Able to bend, twist & turn, reach over head, and lift with ease
- Able to communicate in English both verbal and nonverbal
- Bi-Lingual is a PLUS!
- Experience leading a small crew successfully is a plus!
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Lift up to 50lbs safely
About LaborMAX Staffing:
At LaborMAX, our focus is always on doing the right thing for our clients, partners, and field team members. We also focus on putting the right people in the right job. With more than 105 branches in 31 states nationwide (and growing), you will never need to look far for a partner you can trust.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Fast response
- On time
- Your one-stop shop
We care about helping you reach your goals, whether you are a veteran looking to transition to the civilian workforce, or your organization needs to rapidly expand its workforce.
How to Apply:
- Complete our Pre-Screening Survey online;
- We will reach out to you and schedule you with our recruiter based on your survey response (appointment availability, phone or in-person preference, etc).
- Call/Text us: 360-755-1281
- LaborMAX Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer